2. Weekly chores
3. Help youngest organize his room, again...
2. Take Duchess to be spayed - Bob Barker would be proud!
3. Begin getting items made for Easter baskets
5. Finish reading the story of Odysseus. We have a little more to read : )
2. Board meeting
3. 4H Fundraising Car Wash
4. Work on grants
5. Help with Wednesday night's children's program at church
2. Make sure I am working at my friendships - playdates for Moms : )
3. Pilates and running
4. Improve my scheduling for my time
Goals for 4/1 - 4/7/2012
1. Contact the auto collision shop to make an appointment for my car.
2. Hang remaining art work and bulletin boards.
3. Refill bird feeders and hang hummingbird feeder.
4. Groom roses and make a caterpillar repellent.
5. Clean out fridge, again.
1. Help with memory verse and teach about Easter each day this week.
2. 4H Round-Up Competition; register for District Entomology
3. Finish gathering/making Easter Basket Goodies
4. Family Night: Disc Golf
5. Finish Easter sensory tub
6. Finish the Odyssey.
1. Wednesday night Church kids class
2. Meeting with LeTourneau University
3. Junior Master Gardening - plants for garden and set up a time to go out to
1. Chocolate bunnies with friends!
2. Bake for Easter weekend
3. The April Treat Yourself Right daily challenge
4. Pilates class
5. Head to the Brow Bar today!
This is a "short" week for me, as it is Easter week. After Thursday afternoon, this time will be spent with friends and family, so I'm going to work a little harder at getting this list completed.