Weekly Goals 5/14 - 5/20/2012
1. Remove red wasp nest from front foyer Here it is Monday and the wasp nest is still hanging in the foyer...wondering if my sweet husband is reading this today : )
3. Pancake breakfast for Constable I just couldn't make this as planned.
Goals for 5/21 - 5/27/2012
1. Repaint Adirondack chairs
2. Rearrange youngest son's bedroom
3. Reorganize boys' bathroom
4. Gather items for garage sale
5. Remove wasp nest from foyer
6. Work on Meal Plan
1. Splash Kingdom Water Park field trip
2. Pre-planning for next school year
4. A special project for the boys
5. Piano lessons
1. Junior Master Gardener Class
2. Board Meeting
3. Emails and phone calls for fundraising
1. Continue reading The House of Velvet and Glass by Katherine Howe
2. Continue working on my pillowcases for the Million Pillowcase Challenge
3. Week 3 of the Walk to Wellness Challenge
4. Blog articles and book research
I'm really looking forward to this week. Today, the boys and I are headed to Splash Kingdom. We've never been and I think it should be a fun time. Then, we're back in the books for the rest of the week with our Park Day on Thursday (more water fun with friends).
How is your week looking? Any special goals you're working on?