Goals 7/9 - 7/15/2012
1. Clean out rose bed and prune flowers - With all the rain we've had, I just haven't managed to complete this task. In fact, it has now been outsourced to the eldest son.
3. Take clothes to resale shop (I've never done this before so this might be
experimental more than anything.) I've decided I'm keeping these to make new things out of to share with all of you!
2. Update my home management binder I'm still working on some new printables and my filing; almost finished though.
3. Mom's Night Out - I didn't get to go last time...hopefully next month!
Weekly Goals for 7/16 - 7/22/2012
1. Outsourced bed weeding to eldest, check on progress
2. Weekly chores
3. Teach eldest how to do his own laundry from start to end
4. Plan out next 2 weeks' menu
5. Reorganize pots & pans
1. Library summer reading program
2. Deliver birthday invitations
3. Shakespeare Festival play
4. Pick up a wedding gift before Saturday
5. Pump Jacks Baseball Game
1. Follow-up calls regarding 4-H One Day program
2. Email 4-H Food Challenge participants
3. Complete painting project for VBS
4. Continue working on Homeschool Fall/Spring Field Trips
5. Prep for JMG class
1. Take a nap
2. Continue working on my household binder updates
3. Read The Stars Shine Bright by Sibella Giorello for an upcoming review
and online party.