Goals for 2/27-3/4
1. Tackle the garage (It proved to be a little larger than expected last week!) And it has still proven to elude me for two straight weeks - this is the week, I just know it!
2. Create a menu for the next two weeks
3. Go see a movie : )
4. Help with memory verse ~ Proverbs 19:21
2. Help with Wednesday Night church classes/Potluck
3. Begin planning for a wedding shower with friends
4. Continue fundraising efforts
5. Help with World of Wind & Air program
3. Begin reading first 3 chapters of The Only Grant Writing Book You'll Ever Need
4. Get a haircut!
Goals for 3/5 - 3/11
1. Tackle the Garage (You know you can do this!)
2. Purchase cleaning supplies needed for next week's Spring Cleaning.
3. Organize youngest's room with him.
1. Help with this week's memory verse.
2. Let's go play Putt-Putt!
3. Assign Spring Cleaning duties.
1. Drop off LEGOs for exhibit.
2. Secure prizes for event.
3. Purchase materials needed for first JMG meeting.
4. Help with Wednesday night Church classes.
1. Pilates class and running.
2. Blog each weekday.
3. Read next 3 chapters in The Only Grant Writing Book...
4. Read the first 4 chapters of Hebrews.