Goals for 3/12 - 3/18
2. Let's play Putt-Putt (I'm thinking Friday!) It ended up not being a good allergy week for this event...saving it for Dad!
Goals for 3/19 - 3/25
1. Plan the rest of the garden beds & work along the side of the house
2. Weekly cleaning check-list
3. Give husband honey-do list
1. Help with this week's memory verse ~ Psalm 46: 10-11
2. Putt-Putt with Dad!
3. Have meals and activities planned for Dad and boys weekend
4. 4H fashion show
1. Programs Committee Meeting
2. Meet with a caterer for fundraising event
3. Wednesday night children's church
4. Junior Master Gardener class
1. Pack for MomsLife Boot Camp Women's Conference
2. Pilates class and running
3. Finish new Pinterest Production and Experimental Recipes
4. Go to a reader meet-up with Crysal Paine of http://www.moneysavingmom.com/
This week will be amazingly busy! Stay focused and take each day one at a time!