Goals for 3/19 - 3/25
4. Go to a reader meet-up with Crysal Paine of http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ I didn't make this one, but I did get a chance to speak with her : )
This week will be amazingly busy! Stay focused and take each day one at a time!
Goals for 3/25 - 3/31
1. Get house back in order from the boys' weekend!
2. Weekly chores
3. Help youngest organize his room, again...
4. Redo my reading nook
1. Help with this week's memory verse
2. Take Duchess to be spayed - Bob Barker would be proud!
3. Begin getting items made for Easter baskets
4. Make a new sensory tub for Easter
5. Finish reading the story of Odysseus.
1. Bylaw committee meeting
2. Board meeting
3. 4H Fundraising Car Wash
4. Work on grants
5. Help with Wednesday night's children's program at church
1. Finish reading For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
2. Make sure I am working at my friendships - playdates for Moms : )
3. Pilates and running
4. Improve my scheduling for my time
5. Head to Ulta's Brow Bar
Post a Comment