|Big-Tex and the Boys|
Jake and I took the boys to the fair yesterday; it was their first time. Upon entering, their little eyes widened at the sheer size of the Mid-Way and all of its offerings: games, rides, prizes and food. I watched as they mentally processed, with mouths agape, all they saw.
|Chicken Fried Bacon Anyone?|
I'd say we had a successful day at the fair!
|Food & Fiber Children's Farmer's Market|
Things to know before you go:
- Tickets can be purchased in advance here; or you can purchase them at the gate.
- Rides and food vendors only take tickets. You can purchase those in advance or at the fair. Cash and credit cards are taken at the fair. Tickets come 20 to a sheet and cost $10 per sheet. Most rides take 5 tickets.
- You can bring your own food and drinks into the fair.
- I recommend good walking shoes!
- You should try at least one fried something while you're there.
- Visit the fair's FAQ site for more information regarding your visit.