Weekly Goals for 8/13 - 8/19/2012
1. Have eldest son mow the yard.
2. Weed the garden bed. This seems to be an ongoing chore this year with all the rain (Let it be known, I'm not complaining!) The yard got neglected while we were away on vacation, so it's moving to this week and will be completed tomorrow : )
Last week was amazing! Our family went on a vacation to Destin, Florida (more on that tomorrow) and got a chance to play and relax together! I can't wait to share it with you : )
Weekly Goals for 8/20 - 8/26/2012
1. Eldest to mow the yard; youngest and I to weed the garden beds.
2. Laundry from trip.
3. Put away camping gear - clean it up too!
4. Go get groceries and cat food - we mustn't forget the cat food : )
5. Weekly cleaning chores
1. Get the first week of school ready for Monday
2. Set-up new piano lessons for eldest
3. Set-up swimming for both boys and myself
4. Order baby shower gift for Sister-In-Law
5. Cook a roast for the boys and husband
6. Boys to 4H leaders meeting
7. Fall Kick-Off Party at Church
8. Register for 4H
1. Prep and plant JMG fall garden
2. Finish photo booth for Sunday
3. Confirm field trip for Thursday
1. Get a haircut
2. Update blog with new affiliates
3. Begin reading Touching the Sky by Tracie Peterson
4. Start new workout routine to reach my five personal goals
I have a feeling August is going out with a ROAR!!! I'm hoping my September is a little tamer, at least during the week.