With each new year, I try to change and grow in positive ways to enhance my life and make the most of my time. I usually blog about my weekly goals each Monday, but this year I think I'm going to take away the small goals and work on reaching my larger goals on a monthly basis. We will see how it goes!
April 2013 Goals
Did anyone see where March went? I'm really having a hard time believing we are already 3 days into April!
1. Complete Spring Cleaning - we are almost finished! Just a handful of chores to complete.
2. Design out our landscaped vision for the newly acquired property and maybe give it a name. Any suggestions?
1. Date night with Jake - I don't care what we do as long as we have a good time doing it!
2. Finish up our testing for this term and begin Term 3 in our homeschool year!
3. Plan a couple of weekend trips for the rest of the Spring and early Summer.
1. Finalize all last minute details and host the Secret Garden program at the end of the month.
2. Replant the Junior Master Gardener garden!
3. Prep for homeschool field trips
1. Continue working on 13 Things to Learn in 2013. Orchids are everywhere this time of year and I think I can master this interesting form of botany - or at least have a fun time trying.
2. Continue writing new posts, finishing blog update, and join Dandelion
Moms Project Kindness.
3. Let's try that bike ride again!
4. Plan out my new toddler story time for the month of May.
March 2013 Goals
1. Learn how to swing dance with Jake (date night) While we did get a date night in, we did not go dancing. I promise, before the end of this year, I will learn a new dance : )
to tackle learning how to fly fish! One of my goals this year is to learn how to build a museum. Well, I think right now it is trumping everything else.
3. With the weather warming up, I'm hoping to get in a daily bike ride this
month as well. I know I jinxed myself as soon as I posted about warmer weather...sorry Texas!
February came and went! I got a ton accomplished and I'm really looking forward to March!
Post a Comment