With each new year, I try to change and grow in positive ways to enhance my life and make the most of my time. I usually blog about my weekly goals each Monday, but this year I think I'm going to take away the small goals and work on reaching my larger goals on a monthly basis. We will see how it goes!
February 2013 Goals
1. Begin designing out my backyard for this year's landscape remodel.
2. Continue filling my freezer with meals for the upcoming Spring.
3. Now that the house is decluttered, go through and repair items on January's list.
4. Get the car detailed and its oil changed.
1. Learn how to Tango with Jake (date night)!
2. Take the boys to an archery competition
3. Enjoy Norland day!
4. Create a new therapy routine.
1. Get a Tea Party, Field Trips, and Camping together for our homeschool family.
2. Continue working on the initial build-out of the museum.
3. Build a garden fence; lay our beds out; and start seeds with my Junior Master Gardeners
4. With help from friends, put on a Food Showcase for kids in 4-H.
1. Finish reading Rick Warren's What on Earth am I Here for? and Melanie Shankle's Sparkly Green Earrings for reviews this month. Be on the lookout for a chance to win Melanie's book!
2. Make it a point to spend time with my friend's more this month. I feel January came and went and I didn't get enough friend time.
3. Continue working on 13 Things to Learn in 2013.
4. Update my blog (hopefully a new header), layout new articles, and write some new posts for Dandelion Moms.
January 2013 Goals
2. Take down all Christmas decorations - I did my part for removing all Christmas decor, but my husband is hoping to have time this weekend to take down the Christmas lights! At least we're not the only ones on the street who still have them up : )
3. Carve new letterbox stamps - As much as I wanted to complete this task this month, it seems the medium I needed was out of stock most of the month (or at least on the days I went to check). Moving this to February's goals!
Post a Comment