There are a couple ways to help the Beyond Boundaries Academy:
- Contact your local sporting store and see if they would like to donate some soccer balls for the Rwanda project. You can let the store know more about the project and since it is a nonprofit, it is a tax-deduction!
- Donate a soccer ball to be used in the program. This could be a great summer activity to do with your child and opens up the conversation about giving to others.
- Donate towards the program - every dollar helps! Just go to: www.DonateSoccer.com and direct link to donate via paypal: http://www.donatesoccer.com/joinourteam.html
- Do some summer cleaning and donate items you no longer need (or used) to your local Salvation Army.
- Contact your local women’s shelter to see if they need any donated clothing items. This time of year is usually a slow period for donations and summer clothes for the women and children are always appreciated!