Last week I posted a few of my weekly goals. I've crossed out some and added new ones to the goal list. Did you get your goals accomplished? Did you set new ones?
Weekly Goals 9/17 - 9/23/2012
2. Begin working on tool box to craft box conversion
3. Reorganize back patio - I'm also dreaming about lawn furniture and lighting...
2. Quick Date night with Jake
3. Update clothing sizes in homemaking notebook
4. Check on the status of the boys' fall wardrobe
2. LongviewWOW's Out of This World event (Saturday!)
Weekly Goals 9/24 - 9/30/2012
Last week was amazing! I got a lot of things accomplished and had fun doing it! The tool box to craft box conversion has begun, but instead of a craft box, I'm opting for a gardening station. (More on that project to come!)
LongviewWOW's Out of This World was a great success - I'm absolutely tickled by the amount of children attending our event.
Looking forward to another great week!
1. Create garage sale and donation bins to streamline organizing
2. Download photos for organization and upload to social sites
3. Clean outdoor mini fridge and bleach
4. Weekly household chores
1. Boys to Church, Music Ensemble, Theatre class
2. Date night with Jake
3. Baby Shower
4. Register boys for 4H Harvest Festival
1. LongviewWOW Board Meeting
2. JMG Garden Fundraiser
3. 4H Archery Meeting
4. Homeschool Field Trips
1. Finish tool box conversion
2. Continue reading You Don't Know Me
3. Purchase pumpkins to decorate foyer
4. Write article for dandelion moms & work on advertising
Post a Comment