Weekly Goals 9/10 - 9/16/2012
2. Hang bulletin boards
3. Begin working on tool box to craft box conversion
5. Reorganize back patio
5. Update clothing sizes in homemaking notebook
6. Check on the status of the boys' fall wardrobe
Weekly Goals 9/17 - 9/23/2012
It's rained a lot this past week and it is still raining this morning. I'm not sure what it is about the rain and changing seasons that makes me want to read stories and sip cocoa, but it definitely makes it difficult to cross off the to-do list. Maybe I should jot down 'drink cocoa and read.' : )
Last Friday was really eventful for me and the boys. I think the best part of the day, though, was taking flowers to the nursing home. Our Junior Master Gardener program will start this as our continuing community service program and I can't wait to see the kids and the elderly interact!
Here's this week's not too crazy list!
1. Hang bulletin boards
2. Begin working on tool box to craft box conversion
3. Reorganize back patio - I'm also dreaming about lawn furniture and lighting...
1. Kids: 4H meeting, Church, JMG Class, Music Ensemble, Theatre Class
2. Quick Date night with Jake
3. Update clothing sizes in homemaking notebook
4. Check on the status of the boys' fall wardrobe
1. Teach the JMG class
2. LongviewWOW's Out of This World event (Saturday!)
1. Drink cocoa and read : )