I hope you can all forgive me! I've taken most of the month of May off. In fact, what happened to April? The past month and a half have been a whirlwind for me. With all my volunteer work with LongviewWOW!, story telling at our local toy store, finishing up our school year and keeping the ship smoothly sailing, I just haven't had as much time to work on Texas Homemaking posts. But, I think I'm back on track and in the saddle again...at least I hope so! Come on May, let's swing into June - I'm ready!
With each new year, I try to change and grow in positive ways to enhance my life and make the most of my time. I usually blog about my weekly goals each Monday, but this year I think I'm going to take away the small goals and work on reaching my larger goals on a monthly basis. We will see how it goes!
April 2013 Goals
. Complete Spring Cleaning - we are almost finished! Just a handful of chores to complete.
2. Design out our landscaped vision for the newly acquired property and maybe give it a name. Any suggestions? For now, we're calling it the Property. Original, hunh? Here's to hoping something else will come along : )
1. Date night with Jake - I don't care what we do as long as we have a good time doing it!
2. Finish up our testing for this term and begin Term 3 in our homeschool year!
3. Plan a couple of weekend trips for the rest of the Spring and early Summer.
1. Finalize all last minute details and host the Secret Garden program at the end of the month. This was a complete success! The children all had such a delightful time!
2. Replant the Junior Master Gardener garden!
3. Prep for homeschool field trips
1. Continue working on 13 Things to Learn in 2013 . Orchids are everywhere this time of year and I think I can master this interesting form of botany - or at least have a fun time trying.
2. Continue writing new posts, finishing blog update, and join Dandelion
Moms Project Kindness.
3. Let's try that bike ride again!
4. Plan out my new toddler story time for the month of May.
May 2013 Goals
I was thinking since May was already more than half way over I would have less goals, but now I'm not too sure...
1. Redo back patio layout
2. Go through school books for donation or sale
3. Finish backyard vegetable garden
4. Fertilize roses
1. Family Game Night on Fridays
2. Plan summer activities
3. Homeschool Show & Tell
1. Meet with possible LongviewWOW! donors
2. Continue with our JMG Classes on insects
3. Meet with exhibit designers and fabricators
1. Continue working on 13 Things to Learn in 2013
. This month, I'm working on learning how to dance the Rumba!
2. Start my new workout training
3. Select my summer reading
Post a Comment