With each new year, I try to change and grow in positive ways to enhance my life and make the most of my time. I usually blog about my weekly goals each Monday, but this year I think I'm going to take away the small goals and work on reaching my larger goals on a monthly basis. We will see how it goes!
March 2013 Goals
1. Build a fence on our newly acquired property. I think we finally have a
style picked out we can both agree upon!
2. Prep and begin Spring Cleaning - this is a huge goal for the month. Be on
the lookout for upcoming cleaning posts!
1. Learn how to swing dance with Jake (date night)
2. Take the boys to another archery competition - they did swell last time!
3. Spend time with grandparents
4. Help with my youngest's fashion show project
1. Finish Due Diligence surveys on the museum as well as prepare the
2. Plant the Junior Master Gardener garden for Spring
3. Finalize Spring field trips for homeschool group
1. Continue working on 13 Things to Learn in 2013. This month, I'm hoping
to tackle learning how to fly fish!
2. Continue writing new posts, finishing blog update, and join Dandelion
Moms Project Kindness.
3. With the weather warming up, I'm hoping to get in a daily bike ride this
month as well.
4. Perfect my stress busting technique.
February came and went! I got a ton accomplished and I'm really looking forward to March!
February 2013 Goals
1. Learn how to Tango with Jake (date night)! As much as I wanted this to happen, I ended up hurting my back!